Page 4 of 11

Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:17 pm
by Oompa Midgets
you must believe he will get away scott free :twisted:

Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:22 pm
by Jonathan S.
How? I just said that he will be a Titan next year. I didn't act like anything. I'm sure he will be suspended for a couple of games.

Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:52 pm
by Agitator
Oompa Midgets wrote:Clements went to SF cheaper than i expected!!!

i'm not sure if Clements to San Fran is a done deal, yet.... plus a $23 million signing bonus is not cheap.... that is overpaying at the finest!

Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:37 pm
by wolfe
Shallow free agent pool + Many teams with plenty of cap room = Way overpaid players.

I'll bet that Drew Bennett gets a disgusting contract.

Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:58 pm
by Agitator
49ers | Clements agrees to terms

Published Fri Mar 2 7:11:00 p.m. CT 2007
(KFFL)

Adam Schefter, of the NFL Network, reports the San Francisco 49ers have agreed to terms on a deal with unrestricted free-agent CB Nate Clements (Bills). He received an eight-year, $80 million deal of which $22 million is guaranteed.

Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:49 pm
by Oompa Midgets
holy shit, i guess the early reports were a bit off!!!

Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:24 pm
by Agitator
Someone call Reinfeldt and tell him that FREE AGENCY has already started !!!!!!!!!

Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:54 pm
by Oompa Midgets
i'm sure we will sign Kevin Carter.....WOW

Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:31 pm
by bstock
wrong. stop brown-nosing oompa

Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:08 pm
by Jonathan S.
I bet you are wrong. Stop brown-nosing oompa!!