General announcements and rules that affect both leagues.
woody
Smack Room Regular
Posts: 247 Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:31 pm
Name: Jason Woody
MTFFL: Nashville Knuckledraggers
Location: I'm right here man
Post
by woody » Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:33 pm
Either of the August dates mentioned work for me...I would prefer Saturday over Sunday. You know, with my busy church schedule and all.
Perhaps this season, I might even attend in person, you lucky fuckers.
Cover it with gas and set it on fire!
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940 Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Post
by bilyeuofbaxter » Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:20 am
Can we make it the week before or after the proposed week? There is a good chance I'll be in somewhere else on the weekend in question.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335 Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:
Post
by Oompa Midgets » Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:27 pm
when is MTFFL III gonna start???
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620 Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:
Post
by wolfe » Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:56 am
The weekend after the proposed weekend is Labor Day weekend and there isn't much interest in doing it that weekend. Are you going to be out of town from Friday, August 24 - Sunday Night, August 26?
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940 Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Post
by bilyeuofbaxter » Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:27 am
Not anymore.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.