Page 4 of 4

Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:33 pm
by woody
Either of the August dates mentioned work for me...I would prefer Saturday over Sunday. You know, with my busy church schedule and all.

Perhaps this season, I might even attend in person, you lucky fuckers.

Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:20 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
Can we make it the week before or after the proposed week? There is a good chance I'll be in somewhere else on the weekend in question.

Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:27 pm
by Oompa Midgets
when is MTFFL III gonna start???

Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:56 am
by wolfe
The weekend after the proposed weekend is Labor Day weekend and there isn't much interest in doing it that weekend. Are you going to be out of town from Friday, August 24 - Sunday Night, August 26?

Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:27 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
Not anymore.