revisiting old rule changes.....

New rules and discussion of rule changes.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

Contract the Sheffield Feagle Eagles!
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

...or are you on the side of "never change anything this league is perfect"?
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Post by Oompa Midgets »

HFA is the only rule that makes this league imperfect.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

I am not on the side of reducing freezers or rosters. Seems to me that we had a decent compromise for proposal to the other owners.

Contract the New York Yankees....oh wait, that isn't going to be necessary this year.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
User avatar
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN

Post by the Man, the Myth... »

A) I never was "bitching" about the draft being too long Anthony. I just said
that I agreed with a suggestion from last year. I dont care one way or the
other as far as that goes. Just opening the discussions we always have
every year.

B) Why tell me to start my own league?? lol As I have said before, I was
merely opening discussions on rules. And Im not a big fan of of video
games anyway....I spend my time more wisely,like on internet porn :lol:

C) You both act like I just slapped your mom!! Whats up with that?? Didnt
know anyone would get angry! lol Cant we all just get along??? You
guys seem to be taking this too personally!!

D) This is the best league I have ever been in. Im not complaining or
bitching about anything. Just always looking for ways to make changes
or make things better. So when I make suggestions, Im not dissing
what we already have. I just started it this year instead of someone
else. It would have all been brought up eventually.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

All good points.
the Man, the Myth... wrote:I never was "bitching" about the draft being too long Anthony.
That bitching was probably coming from me.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Post by Oompa Midgets »

not jumping on you at all, and i am not taking anything personally...i have just discussed these matters until i'm blue in the face and i'm tired of doing so!

i'll chime in again if/when this league issue goes to a vote.....
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

100% agreement with Anthony.

And also, no one's feelings should ever get hurt because of this message board; thus, the title "smack room."
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

So which rule change are you wanting to see as an official vote? A package deal with removing HFA and modifying another rule? Or do you want HFA elimination as a separate issue?

Pork or no pork?
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

I don't like the package deal you offered, in fact I hate it.

In fact, why don't we just leave everything alone? Just go with that option. Because obviously, the compromise struck for proposal has been cast aside within the caverns of your mind and Will hasn't offered any insight.

So, let's change nothing. Because everyone can't be pleased.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
Post Reply