Page 4 of 10

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:29 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
Contract the Sheffield Feagle Eagles!

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:30 pm
by wolfe
...or are you on the side of "never change anything this league is perfect"?

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:39 pm
by Oompa Midgets
HFA is the only rule that makes this league imperfect.

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:42 pm
by Jonathan S.
I am not on the side of reducing freezers or rosters. Seems to me that we had a decent compromise for proposal to the other owners.

Contract the New York Yankees....oh wait, that isn't going to be necessary this year.

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:10 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
A) I never was "bitching" about the draft being too long Anthony. I just said
that I agreed with a suggestion from last year. I dont care one way or the
other as far as that goes. Just opening the discussions we always have
every year.

B) Why tell me to start my own league?? lol As I have said before, I was
merely opening discussions on rules. And Im not a big fan of of video
games anyway....I spend my time more wisely,like on internet porn :lol:

C) You both act like I just slapped your mom!! Whats up with that?? Didnt
know anyone would get angry! lol Cant we all just get along??? You
guys seem to be taking this too personally!!

D) This is the best league I have ever been in. Im not complaining or
bitching about anything. Just always looking for ways to make changes
or make things better. So when I make suggestions, Im not dissing
what we already have. I just started it this year instead of someone
else. It would have all been brought up eventually.

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:02 pm
by wolfe
All good points.
the Man, the Myth... wrote:I never was "bitching" about the draft being too long Anthony.
That bitching was probably coming from me.

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:38 pm
by Oompa Midgets
not jumping on you at all, and i am not taking anything personally...i have just discussed these matters until i'm blue in the face and i'm tired of doing so!

i'll chime in again if/when this league issue goes to a vote.....

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:04 am
by Jonathan S.
100% agreement with Anthony.

And also, no one's feelings should ever get hurt because of this message board; thus, the title "smack room."

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:12 am
by wolfe
So which rule change are you wanting to see as an official vote? A package deal with removing HFA and modifying another rule? Or do you want HFA elimination as a separate issue?

Pork or no pork?

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:25 am
by Jonathan S.
I don't like the package deal you offered, in fact I hate it.

In fact, why don't we just leave everything alone? Just go with that option. Because obviously, the compromise struck for proposal has been cast aside within the caverns of your mind and Will hasn't offered any insight.

So, let's change nothing. Because everyone can't be pleased.