Page 4 of 6
Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:17 pm
by wolfe
Me + 1 guest. I'll bring condiments, plates, utensils, napkins, chairs, tables, spices, ice, water & a winning attitude.
Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:19 pm
by wolfe
... and a football.
Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:23 pm
by Oompa Midgets
damn, wolfey ready to go!
Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:12 pm
by eazye187
I will be there. Probably not exactly at 9:00, though. Let me know what's missing from the final roll call and I will bring it..
Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:28 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
Floozies.
Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:32 pm
by Agitator
Me and El Guapo...
i'll bring a pack of brats, buns....and a bag of chips.
not sure what the guapo will bring, but we'll figure something out.
Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:15 pm
by wagordy
I am coming and I am bringing a pack of brats and I think 2-3 burgers as well. And some chipotle mayo for my burger. Need any dog or burger buns?
Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:16 pm
by Agitator
i'll get two dog buns....
whatcha got midget????
Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:16 am
by wolfe
Yes. Thankfully, Kroger sells buns two-at--time.
Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:06 am
by Jonathan S.
Will, bring hamburger buns. I'll bring enough burgers for everyone.