Page 4 of 6
Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:03 pm
by Jonathan S.
I don't think it's trivial. But I didn't drag you into this argument.
What makes this league special is the people who are in it, not slight differences, i.e. HFA.
Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:11 pm
by wagordy
I never said "special" i just said I like those little differences. It is a nice touch that most leagues dont have. And that taking it away, in my opinion, would lessen those differences.
Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:15 pm
by Jonathan S.
Yeah, removing that "trivial" bit will make this league like everyone else's. That's not much of an argument for HFA.
Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:21 pm
by Agitator
Will,
how much do you want to bet that they will find something else to "bitch" about if they ever get HFA eliminated?
(by the way, i know i'm not in this league... but i'm for HFA everywhere!!!)
Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:25 pm
by Jonathan S.
Here's something for you to listen to me moan and groan about....stay in your own league!
Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:26 pm
by wagordy
Guaranteed, bitching makes the world go around!
Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:50 pm
by Oompa Midgets
wagordy wrote:Dont drag me into this. I like HFA and you dont.
I didn't drag you into anything! I mentioned a statement you made, period!
If you don't like your statements being brought up maybe you shouldn't make them

Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:39 pm
by wagordy
I never suggested to make the change I just said that with the changes in the league it might pass.
Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:01 pm
by Oompa Midgets
wagordy wrote:I never suggested to make the change I just said that with the changes in the league it might pass.
Ahem,
And then we can play on the Moon (because we say so) just because you say you are at home or away doesn't give it any advantage or disadvantage. I thought when the league was created it was supposed to try and simulate the actual game. And a higher pecentage of Home teams win when in other cases playing the same team at thier home lose more often. The only way to try and simulate that is to give a slight advantage. We might as well make this a rotisserie league!
That is all I am going to say about it. No one every changes position any way. Might as well change it now since the votes will be in favor for it now.
Later.
wagordy (Will Gordy) - Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:27 pm - Smack Title: Avid Smack Talker
MTFFL I: Nashville Salamanders
Would you now like to retract your statement Will???
Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:13 pm
by bstock
blah, blah, blah