Page 4 of 8
Re: Cool Football Simulation Site
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:39 pm
by Oompa Midgets
Welcome aboard Ernie! You are now the starting kicker for an up-and-coming franchise
Will, I just gave up 2 players and $5000 to acquire you so you had better pan out

You and Wolfe's HB will be competing for playing time once I trade for him!
Re: Cool Football Simulation Site
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:42 pm
by wagordy
Wow that was quick!!!! I wont let ya down coach. I think I am going to throw some money at this thing and create another player. Anthony what position are in the most need of?
Re: Cool Football Simulation Site
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:00 pm
by Oompa Midgets
The guy who had my first player created was kind enough to trade him to me for crap players! Anthony Fowler is a level 7 MLB at this time.
Will, the team could is in desperate need of WR(s) and CB(s) with DE(s) needed thereafter. I have some leftover flex points so I'll create a CB.
Re: Cool Football Simulation Site
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:21 pm
by wagordy
Here ya go... that is all the players I am going to do.
WR:
http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl ... _id=239281
Make me a good offer now. I am talking Franchise player here.
Re: Cool Football Simulation Site
Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:33 am
by wolfe
Re: Cool Football Simulation Site
Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:30 am
by Oompa Midgets
According to his current owner John Flatt does not want to be on our team so everyone send him hate mail

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site
Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:33 am
by wagordy
My WR is on the team now but I am not even listed on the depth chart!!! I am calling my agent!
Re: Cool Football Simulation Site
Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:58 pm
by Oompa Midgets
Toe Drag and Boom Boom Drinksalot are now in the starting lineup.....
Re: Cool Football Simulation Site
Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:02 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
Actually I told my coach that I didnt want to move the players I had on his team at all. We are in contention for a championship. I will gladly create a player to add to your team. Let me know what position you need created and I will make a new player.
Re: Cool Football Simulation Site
Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:14 pm
by Oompa Midgets
Why can't you bring them to our franchise and help build a contender here! With your players already leveled up it would give us a head start over the rest of the new teams in the conference!
I traded for my Level 7 LB and I have traded and signed everyone else from our MTFFL family.