Page 4 of 4

Re: Keeper Position Limit?

Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:13 pm
by wagordy
Oompa Midgets wrote:I'm sick of the same owners in the playoffs year-in and year-out! I would like a new challenge! This is my favorite league setup, but it is becoming stale IMO.
Last year Ernie (first year owner) and I were in the playoffs and I think it had been like 8 years or so since I had been in the playoffs. That is different then the same owners.

Re: Keeper Position Limit?

Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:17 pm
by Oompa Midgets
Yeah, but ya'll won't make it again this year :P

Re: Keeper Position Limit?

Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:21 pm
by wolfe
After all the bitching, moaning, complaining and crying only one team kept more than 3 RBs.... ... ... and it was me. 33 running backs were frozen.

Still, I completely agree to the spirit of this proposed rule for a future season.

Re: Keeper Position Limit?

Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:03 pm
by eazye187
wagordy wrote:
Oompa Midgets wrote:I'm sick of the same owners in the playoffs year-in and year-out! I would like a new challenge! This is my favorite league setup, but it is becoming stale IMO.
Last year Ernie (first year owner) and I were in the playoffs and I think it had been like 8 years or so since I had been in the playoffs. That is different then the same owners.
Don't you know I just got lucky because I inherited the team with Tom Brady? It's quite obvious I have no skills on my own.. Whatever will I do when he quits playing?!?!?!?!

:bawling:

E

Re: Keeper Position Limit?

Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:31 pm
by Oompa Midgets
You better move to another division if you'd ever like to win a division title :mrgreen: