Page 4 of 4

Re: Per our discussion Sunday evening...HFA sucks

Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:09 am
by Oompa Midgets
You wanted facts. I gave them to you and you resort to calling me a blubbering woman. Good one :roll:

Re: Per our discussion Sunday evening...HFA sucks

Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:20 am
by Agitator
midget, just give it a rest!

Re: Per our discussion Sunday evening...HFA sucks

Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:16 pm
by Jonathan S.
And some whiny girly men hide behind the rules...

Re: Per our discussion Sunday evening...HFA sucks

Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:49 pm
by Agitator
Oompa Midgets wrote:I gave them to you, and you resort to calling me a blubbering woman. Good one :roll:
YOU USE A COMMA WHEN YOU ARE SEPARATING IDEAS OR ELEMENTS IN A SENTENCE. now that i think about it, i'm not sure if you have ever used a comma in any sentence...EVER !

Re: Per our discussion Sunday evening...HFA sucks

Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:04 pm
by Oompa Midgets
Agitator wrote:
Oompa Midgets wrote:I gave them to you, and you resort to calling me a blubbering woman. Good one :roll:
YOU USE A COMMA WHEN YOU ARE SEPARATING IDEAS OR ELEMENTS IN A SENTENCE. now that i think about it, i'm not sure if you have ever used a comma in any sentence...EVER !
Not sure when your dumb ass became the grammar police, but you shouldn't be giving advice. You don't even know when to use capital letters!

Re: Per our discussion Sunday evening...HFA sucks

Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:14 pm
by Agitator
[quote="Oompa Midgets]Not sure when your dumb ass became the grammar police, but you shouldn't be giving advice. [/quote]

HIS FIRST COMMA !!!!!!! i bet it took you a while to find the comma button on the keyboard!

Re: Per our discussion Sunday evening...HFA sucks

Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:25 pm
by wolfe
Agitator wrote:
Oompa Midgets wrote:I gave them to you, and you resort to calling me a blubbering woman. Good one :roll:
YOU USE A COMMA WHEN YOU ARE SEPARATING IDEAS OR ELEMENTS IN A SENTENCE. now that i think about it, i'm not sure if you have ever used a comma in any sentence...EVER !
Would that be a case for Rule #12 on http://www.grammarbook.com/punctuation/commas.asp ?
Use a comma to separate two strong clauses joined by a coordinating conjunction--and, or, but, for, nor.

or is it Rule #18 Use a comma to separate contrasting parts of a sentence.

The "and" in his statement is misleading. Should have used "but" since they are contrasting phrases.

His statement could be rewritten.
I thought I provided sufficient information, but you correctly identified my condition.

Re: Per our discussion Sunday evening...HFA sucks

Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:36 pm
by bstock
¿ssnɟ ǝɥʇ ןןɐ s,ʇɐɥʍ

Re: Per our discussion Sunday evening...HFA sucks

Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:48 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
I would be a hypocrite if I were to complain or whine about HFA. I will state that my vote is for "yes" in both leagues next year to reduce HFA to 3!!

Re: Per our discussion Sunday evening...HFA sucks

Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:55 am
by Oompa Midgets
the Man, the Myth... wrote:I would be a hypocrite if I were to complain or whine about HFA. I will state that my vote is for "yes" in both leagues next year to reduce HFA to 3!!
:bawling: