Page 4 of 4

Re: Salary Cap FFL

Posted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:55 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
Hey! I know where my balls are!! If you dont believe me, go look in my wifes purse! :P Anyway, not all of us are so lucky to find our match in our love life and fantasy football life. I have to congratulate Anthony and Mick on finding each other. Its just precious those two!! :hump:

MTSCL

Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:27 am
by Oompa Midgets
The '09 site is now available! I have 3 days to purchase the league site for $69.95 ($20 savings). I just want to make sure that we are good to go before I do so. We had 8 previous owners with two since bowing out. A few others said to ask them later so I think we can get it established. I can drop to a 10 or 12-team league if necessary. I wanted the league to be comprised only of MTFFL owners, but it doesn't appear that will happen now. If you know anyone else that may be interested please send them my way!

Rules will soon be updated.

http://www16.myfantasyleague.com/2009/home/39995

Re: Salary Cap FFL

Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:12 am
by Jonathan S.
I still may be interested.

Re: Salary Cap FFL

Posted: Mon May 17, 2010 11:48 pm
by Oompa Midgets
okay, checking to see if anyone is still interested!?!? remember, cost is only $10, and it is a FUN alternative to what we're use to!
let me know soon, I'll establish the league with as little as 10 owners.

Re: Salary Cap FFL

Posted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:16 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
I will be considering it again this year. No commitment one way or the other yet though.