Bold Prediction

For the original MTFFL.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

Warren Peace has informed me that he is the Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past from the Future. Not the Cybertronic Ghost of Christmas Past. Sorry for any misleading information.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
User avatar
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen

Post by Agitator »

and now page 3
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

This whole thread was dumb. Except for the part about the cybernetic ghost of christmas past from the future. That is funny. Not like ha ha funny but like Jeff is a fudge packer funny.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
Post Reply