Page 5 of 7

Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:24 pm
by Agitator
did you read that article?

"Riches wants $63 billion dollars “backed by gold and silver “ delivered to the front gates to the Williamsburg Federal Correctional facility in South Carolina."

handwritten complaint filed:
http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/ric ... n_file.pdf

Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:25 pm
by Agitator
how much does $63 billion worth of gold and silver weigh?

Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:25 pm
by Oompa Midgets
yes i read it jackass, i thought it was a funny piece of journalism

Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:52 pm
by Agitator
Oompa Midgets wrote:funny piece or journalism

i pick funny piece

Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:54 pm
by Oompa Midgets
you really are one to be pointing out mistypes and grammatical errors there hog

Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:06 pm
by wolfe
Vick pleads guilty.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2983121
He'll never play in the NFL ever again. Nevermind the dog fighting - the gambling alone should be enough to ban him for lifetime.

Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:26 pm
by Jonathan S.
I disagree, I think he'll be back barring a lifetime ban; however, maybe not as a quarterback. I don't think that gambling on dogfighting would necessitate a lifetime ban as would gambling on NFL games.

Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:50 am
by wolfe
I just listened to his apology after his conviction. It was probably the most honest apology of any public figure that I've ever heard.

Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:35 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
Sucker!

Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:47 pm
by Jonathan S.
Apparently, he didn't read it from a note, and he looked people in the eye.