Page 5 of 7
Posted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:22 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
Thanks for the vote Anthony!! Welcome to the Ernie in league 1!!
Posted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:27 pm
by thechosenone
whats up with the dictatorship???? why not let us vote on it?
Posted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:46 pm
by Agitator
we might have a couple of openings... we are thinking about kicking you out next!
Posted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:48 pm
by wolfe
There really was just one suggested owner per league. I had some interest from owners from the companion league. But I was looking for some new ownership.
Posted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:55 pm
by thechosenone
thats my point, you were looking...... just seems wrong.......
Posted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:21 pm
by wolfe
#1 Everyone in this league is here because I invited them without asking everyone else.
#2 We don't have a formal process for replacing owners or approving new owners.
#3 It's nearly impossible to get a quorum in this league, especially in the offseason when decisions like this need to be made.
#4 What else do you suggest?
Posted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:31 pm
by Agitator
quorum! i had to look that word up...
hey chosen... there has been a league issue (waiver wire) for over a week and you haven't voted on that !
if he left it up to a vote, there may never be 8 votes. heather and jr only vote at the draft, love and the hooker haven't been on here much.
that leaves 8 teams left...that would mean that we would all have to agree on something !
i'm not sure if there is anything that we would all agree on...(before draft day)
Posted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:30 am
by The Guru
I dont give a rats ass whether its new blood, old blood, fresh blood, Jack Youngblood.
It will not effect the ass whipping I hand out week in and out.
One last thing, Welcome Rook. Dont take the the beat down I give personally you will get used to it because the rest have especially hoogblood.
Posted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:55 am
by Jonathan S.
I'm not surprised at all that Mick had no clue as to what the term quorum meant.
Didn't Jack Youngblood play football at Tech?
Posted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:00 am
by wolfe
Jim Youngblood is the NFL player that went to Tech. I had to look it up, but I expect you were just joking.