Page 5 of 10
Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:17 am
by Jonathan S.
Anyway we can move the drafts up an hour earlier?
Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:31 am
by wolfe
No. Those times are fine.
Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:50 am
by Jonathan S.
I was asking because another member was curious, but just hasn't asked.
Why are those times fine? Because YOU set them?
Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:53 am
by Jonathan S.
You know you could be a little effin' courteous and ask what everyone thinks rather than be a dick and give such a terse answer.
Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:08 am
by wolfe
Have I not asked over and over and over? Huh, namecaller?
There have been several threads over the last two months discussing this. Everyone has different ideas. Yes I do have to pick a time and stick with it. Otherwise, people like you come on here and want to move it around without reasons.
"I was asking because another member was curious" ... Then let them ask and give their reasons for needing the draft moved around.
I have to deal with this shit each year. It's nearly impossible to get 19 people together for just a few hours.
The Draft times are set unless someone has a really good reason. Not mysterious "I'm asking for someone else" reasons.
Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:22 am
by Jonathan S.
Alright, Will step up and ask the man. I'm tired of his condescending attitude.
Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:27 am
by Jonathan S.
People like me? Dick. I can draft anytime, anywhere.
Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:28 am
by wolfe
You are impossibly hyper-sensitive.
Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:48 am
by thechosenone
cattttttttttfight
Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:50 am
by Jonathan S.
You are impossibly discourteous.