Page 5 of 8

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:25 pm
by wagordy
It looks like we need QB,RB, LB and SS. What do you think coach?

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:41 pm
by Oompa Midgets
You are correct. I am about to make a QB and I am attempting to trade for Wolfe's RB. I did trade for a kick-ass LB (Anthony Fowler) :D

We could use more LBs and a SS. Mick and I were discussing going with the 3-4 so we would definitely need more LBs if we go that route.

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:48 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
Honestly, I made a commitment to my current team. I do not want to back out on them now. Also, what fun would it be really to have all level 8 players against level 1 to 3 players? We would easily win almost all of our games. I dont mind creating a new player for the team but Im not moving the two I already have with my current team! :)

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:02 pm
by Oompa Midgets
It would be fun because winning would put peoples' asses in the seats and I could pay you all bigger salaries and signing bonuses! Don't think that there aren't several other teams already doing the same thing.

We need a QB if you have enuf flex points to make one! I just realized I only have 20 0 left and a QB requires 300 points.....

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:46 pm
by wagordy
I will make a QB. I have 400 left.

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:49 pm
by wagordy
Here is your QB:

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl ... _id=251798

Make him an offer he can't refuse.

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:13 pm
by wagordy
Anthony, Season is starting soon. Like in a day...

http://goallineblitz.com/game/forum_thr ... _id=100619

Do we have enough players to field a team?

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:04 am
by Oompa Midgets
wagordy wrote:I will make a QB. I have 400 left.
Were you going for a Doug Flutie there? :smash:

We can field a team, but we still have some CPU players in there.....

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:23 am
by wagordy
That is the same thing I was thinking. I guess I dont have any say over height of the QB. Maybe he will have a better career.

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:28 am
by wolfe
I'll create a SS.

Here he is. Give him a job.
http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl ... _id=254774