Page 5 of 5
Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 6:10 pm
by wolfe
The host isn't really responsible for the food at the Draft. Usually I just buy some food and take it out of the 'profit' I make on league fees.
I can buy some wings and burgers and dogs and that should take care of most people. You can bring your own side dishes if you want. But don't expect me to cook. I don't cook.
Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 10:13 am
by Jonathan S.
I guess we haven't really decided on food and beer, have we? Are we going to get a keg?
Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 11:04 am
by bstock
I think Mick should provide a pizza buffet. He might as well serve us too because he'll be doing that all season.
Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 12:39 pm
by Oompa Midgets
i believe jeffery said he would buy some food which we can then cook and/or we can get some pizza (yucky)....
as for the keg, i do not know if i will have the money to front one bc i just bought a car...
let me know what u all want to do!!?!?!?!?
Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 1:12 pm
by Jonathan S.
I don't think that Jeff will be bringing that much food, and let's just make it BYOB because of the logistics nightmare.
Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 2:33 pm
by bstock
byob is fine, but I want mick to be my pizza bitch
Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 5:52 pm
by The Guru
Wheres Anthony's house?
Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:27 pm
by Agitator
i've got your pizza in my pants masta-bater...... come and get it!
Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 6:06 am
by Jonathan S.
346 W. 9th...right across from tech village...only 2 blocks away from pizza slut