Page 5 of 6
Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:28 pm
by wolfe
Draft Day proposals
Saturday, August 13: No Conflicts
Sunday, August 14: No Conflicts
Saturday, August 20: No Conflicts
Sunday, August 21: No Conflicts
Saturday, August 27: John (MTFFL) not available
Sunday, August 28: John (MTFFL) not available
Saturday, September 3: No Conflicts
Sunday, September 4: No Conflicts
Monday, September 5 (Labor Day): No Conflicts
Thursday, Sepetember 8 - First NFL Game
Freeze Date would be about 10 days before the draft.
At first Scott (MTFFL II) said 'No' to labor day weekend, then recently changed his mind. We don't have to have both drafts on the same day or even the same weekend.
Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:33 pm
by Oompa Midgets
lets have mtffl I the 20th or 21st,
and then have II on the 27th or 28th...
Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:09 pm
by The Trojans
what about sunday august 14th
Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 8:09 pm
by Oompa Midgets
i may not be able to do that because i have a baseball tourney the 12-14th!!!
that bat cracked J-lo...i still owe u for it!
Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:14 am
by Jonathan S.
14th is too early. I like the Sept. dates, but I really like the 27th or 28th of August. Come on John, are you going to let a half-mile track get in the way of the MTFFL?
Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:41 pm
by thechosenone
....as long as it isnt sat. 27th ..i am good to go.
Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:02 pm
by wolfe
Does anyone else have any schedule conflicts?
Draft Day proposals
Saturday, August 13: Anthony (I & II)
Sunday, August 14: Anthony (I & II)
Saturday, August 20: No Conflicts
Sunday, August 21: Anthony (I & II) another draft at noon. Mick (II).
Saturday, August 27: John (MTFFL) not available, Scott (II) & Shane (II) not available after 5pm.
Sunday, August 28: John (MTFFL) not available
Saturday, September 3: No Conflicts
Sunday, September 4: No Conflicts
Monday, September 5 (Labor Day): No Conflicts
Thursday, Sepetember 8 - First NFL Game
Freeze Date would be about 10 days before the draft.
Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:15 pm
by wolfe
Michelle (I) is on call the weekend of August 20 & 21 and can't leave the Nashville area. Will and Michelle can possibly join us virtually through the magic of technology for the draft that weekend.
Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:49 pm
by Oompa Midgets
can we do both on the 20th????
that way wolfe doesn't have to drive back and forth and he doesn't have to drive back to KY drunk!
Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:31 pm
by wolfe
Does the 20th work for everyone? I know it is on Saturday and David and JR work all day on Saturdays.