Page 6 of 27

Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:15 pm
by Jonathan S.
Whatever. It's wrong when you contend that I am arguing something I'm not.

Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:11 pm
by Oompa Midgets
i guess those wire taps aren't proof of other wrong doing...

if he doesn't go to prison we need to cut or trade his ass!

i love him as a player, but he is beginning to rival TO with his baggage!!!

Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:18 pm
by Jonathan S.
Wire taps of his friend the drug dealer speaking about PacMan? I only heard a bit of them. What wrong doing did he talk about other than PacMan smoking weed daily?

Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:29 pm
by wolfe
What more do you need?
This is crazy. Is there anything Jones would do that you would not defend?

Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:43 pm
by Jonathan S.
I don't need anything, and I did not defend anything. Did you read what I asked? I heard only one of them. I want to know what else those taps said because I only heard the one where his friend spoke about marijuana use.

I missed the other ones that were on the news and I only asked Anthony what wrongdoing other than the marijuana use was mentioned on the tapes I missed because I am CURIOUS as to what was said.

Did I say that anything about defending PacMan? No! you once again are twisting my words to try and supercede my contentions with your statement.

My previous post had nothing to do with anything except curiousity; I didn't watch the Channel 5 News last night, and I was hoping that Anthony would fill me in.

Next time you want to ridicule me for something, do a better job of reading what I'm asking.

Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:47 pm
by Oompa Midgets
Jonathan S. wrote:Wire taps of his friend the drug dealer speaking about PacMan? I only heard a bit of them. What wrong doing did he talk about other than PacMan smoking weed daily?
he was doing drug deals at pac-mans house :!:

Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:57 pm
by Jonathan S.
Didn't hear that. Just that the drug dealer was trying to get him off the weed; kind of ironic that the dealer is a voice of reason.

Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:31 pm
by wolfe
And that is the bread on the butter. Jones is so fucked up that drug dealers are the sensible ones in his entourage.

Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:33 am
by Oompa Midgets
i didn't even know about this one:::::

March 1, 2007, 02:20
Titans :: PR/KR, DB

Titans CB P. Jones Facing Obstruction Charges
Associated Press, via FoxSports.com - [Full Article]

Tennessee Titans cornerback Pacman Jones will appear in a Georgia court in March on subpoenas for felony and misdemeanor obstruction of justice charges stemming from a February 2006 incident outside of his home. "One of our officers was involved in a traffic stop with him, and after Pacman and others ran into a home, there was a physical altercation between him and the officer, and he was involved in that. He was arrested for that," Police Chief Steve Heaton said.

Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:42 am
by wolfe
He is a Scumbag.