Page 6 of 7
Posted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:12 am
by Jonathan S.
No, my football wits let me down this time. But Jack was a Ram, wasn't he?
Posted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:40 am
by wolfe
C'mon man! Use the Internets. They were both Rams.
Posted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:02 am
by Jonathan S.
Why? I can just wait for you to do it.
Posted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:51 pm
by wagordy
Jeff, do you have to add Ernie to the memberlist for this smackroom? If so can you?
Posted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:08 pm
by wolfe
I sent the new members a link to register for the Smackroom.
Posted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:34 pm
by Jonathan S.
I'm wondering how active Ernie will be. He's a little laid back, and we get kind of rough in here.
Posted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:37 pm
by wolfe
We're all pretty laid back in person. It's when we hide behind our computer screens that we show our teeth.
Posted: Wed May 30, 2007 2:09 pm
by bstock
midget lost his teeth. hog knocked them out.
Posted: Wed May 30, 2007 2:22 pm
by Jonathan S.
No, you don't know Ernie do you? I'm sure he isn't as ravenous as several of us.
Oh and also, Jack isn't in the TTU Football Hall of Fame.
Posted: Wed May 30, 2007 2:25 pm
by wolfe
Jack went to Florida. Are you talking about Jim again?