Page 6 of 10

Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:52 am
by thechosenone
this is awesome

Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:08 am
by Jonathan S.
Who made him Supreme Timekeeper?

Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:09 am
by bstock
the chosen one's are awesome, and have an oompawesome short bus in which they are able to ride to the draft at 9 in the morning. i smell a coup.

Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:12 am
by wolfe
Someone has to be in charge. And it's me. You obviously have a problem letting someone else coordinate the one live activity this league has each year.

Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:16 am
by Jonathan S.
Hee hee hee. I don't have the problem. I can draft anytime, anywhere.

Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:17 am
by wolfe
Seriously, you have some sort of problem. You've been going on and on about something all morning.

Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:21 am
by Jonathan S.
Seriously, I asked because Will had mentioned it. I didn't expect such a terse answer.

Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:27 am
by wolfe
The world needs more terseness. Verbosity is for chumps.

Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:30 am
by Jonathan S.
Whatever. Terseness is for the weak-minded.

Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:36 am
by wolfe
No, weak-minded people need flowery words to explain everything to them.