Page 6 of 8

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:20 am
by the Man, the Myth...
Looked at the depth chart and we only had one human CB. So I created a CB and have him all leveled up to the 4th level. Custom equipment and all. Here he is...



http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl ... _id=255497


Give Fred a job!! lol

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:20 am
by the Man, the Myth...
Looked at the depth chart and we only had one human CB. So I created a CB and have him all leveled up to the 4th level. Custom equipment and all. Here he is...



http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl ... _id=255497


Give Fred a job!! lol

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:12 pm
by wagordy
Anthony, I have a buddy, Rick, that is going to create a LB soon. Can you offer him a contract when he does that?

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:00 pm
by Oompa Midgets
wagordy wrote:Anthony, I have a buddy, Rick, that is going to create a LB soon. Can you offer him a contract when he does that?
ABSOLUTELY!!!

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:15 pm
by Agitator
my level 6 CB just got traded to the team!!!!

he's a shutdown corner and Return Specialist!

he kicks ass!

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:21 pm
by Oompa Midgets
and i only had to give up 3 shitbags to get CB Joe Cover :applause:

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:41 pm
by wagordy
Here is Rick's player. We needed a backup/other RB so there ya go!

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl ... _id=259851

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:44 pm
by wagordy
Crap! Someone just added a RB to the Team. Now Rick and I have company!!

I realize I said he was creating a LB earlier but when he was creating there were several already so went with RB since there was only 1 (at the time!)

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:27 pm
by Oompa Midgets
yeah, we signed Mick's brother.....

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:32 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
Does everyone know that we have our own team forum that no one else besides us can access? It makes it easier not having to check two sites for info or instruction.