Page 6 of 6
Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:29 pm
by The Guru
How about both on sat Sept 3rd or 4th, or I can draft for John on 28, and we can do both on 28th. I know who he wants. 20th is bit early. We dont even know if and when players are going to sign.
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:30 am
by Oompa Midgets
that is part of the gamble!!!
i kinda like not knowing if that certain rookie is gonna start or if that player signs!
it seems like we make it later every year...
it is pretty clear that EVERYONE will not be able to be there so lets set a date and be done with it!!!
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:24 am
by Jonathan S.
Can't do it on the 20th; I have a wedding to attend, and I agree that it is too early. The 28th seems perfect; sorry John.
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:27 am
by Jonathan S.
Why would we do it on the 20th when Will and Michelle can't be there? I have a wedding that day; and then JR and David both work.
That's insane. Why not both on the 28th?
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:23 am
by Oompa Midgets
jeff wants to do one on saturday and the other on sunday!
i don't care, but i'd rather not wait until september!