Page 7 of 8

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:33 pm
by wagordy
good point.

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:53 pm
by Oompa Midgets
YEAH, I was gonna begin posting some things on there tonight and tell you guys our player strategies and to use the other site.....

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:30 pm
by Oompa Midgets
the Man, the Myth... wrote:Honestly, I made a commitment to my current team. I do not want to back out on them now. Also, what fun would it be really to have all level 8 players against level 1 to 3 players? We would easily win almost all of our games.
Have you seen some of the teams in our conference??? Check out this sick shit:

http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=1810

0 CPU players on the entire team and not one starter under level 4 (only 3 of those) :shock:

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:37 pm
by Oompa Midgets
the Man, the Myth... wrote:Actually I told my coach that I didnt want to move the players I had on his team at all. We are in contention for a championship.
Uh-oh, starting out 0-1. Shoulda joined a real winner, it isn't too late :D

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:51 pm
by wagordy
Hey Anthony, my Buddy Rick is going to retire his HB he created since we have another already. There is only one Human controlled Tight End on our team so he is going to create a TE. Is that cool?

He will send me the link for the player so you can offer a contract.

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:42 pm
by Oompa Midgets
Yeah, that is fine. I noticed he retired him earlier today. We really need some to back up you and Bam Bam. Wolfe's RB still has a couple weeks before he becomes a free agent and his current owner will not respond to anything :(

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:22 pm
by wagordy
Sorry bout that. i would have told him to keep the RB and go with that. Oh Well.

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:29 pm
by Oompa Midgets
No problem, I hope he understands that whatever position he makes will be a backup for now. We seriously need some human depth and I will work to give him as much playing time as possible!

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:28 am
by Jonathan S.
NERDERY!

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:41 am
by Oompa Midgets
You know you want to play so click this link and make a player:

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=2080311

We are 2-0!!!