Page 8 of 10

Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:05 am
by thechosenone
he learned from you midget

Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:18 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
All this over a simple question about an hour that is over a month away! People need to check their own closet for hypersensitivity before casting stones at others.

Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:19 am
by Jonathan S.
Exactly.

Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:25 am
by wolfe
So if one is sensitive they can't tell someone else they are senstive? How 'bout you check your closet before telling others to check their closet.

Exactly!

Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:27 am
by Jonathan S.
Also, I want to be a champion for the oppressed within fantasy football.

Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:30 am
by Jonathan S.
I can't believe that someone would get so bent out of shape over an hour.

Good night, just think if someone wanted to flip-flop the leagues and move the II League draft to 3:00 since the II League drafted first last year.

Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:31 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
What a verbose response Jeffery!

Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:33 am
by wolfe
We can't flip the draft times because we have already done that once this year. Someone in the II league has another draft later that day...see a reason for moving a draft. Where is your reason for moving the draft?

Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:35 am
by Jonathan S.
Why would you think that (I!) need the drafts moved? I'm in both of them, baby. I'll be there all day long.

Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:39 am
by wolfe
Jonathan S. wrote:Why would you think that (I!) need the drafts moved?
Um, because you are the one that asked for it to be moved. It was just three hours ago.