Page 10 of 27
Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:19 pm
by Jonathan S.
How do you piss a midget off? See above.
Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:38 pm
by wolfe
Smallwood has problems with the meanings of several English words. You just have to ignore him and hope he goes away.
Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:19 pm
by Jonathan S.
Wolfe is incorrect. I am a walking dictionary, spell-check and thesaurus all in one.
Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:26 pm
by Oompa Midgets
i bet you had to run your spell-check on thesaurus!
Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:56 pm
by bstock
Examples:
"thx oh wonderful commish!"
Oompa Midgets - Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:41 pm
"THANK YOU COMMISH! Can I buy you a beer?"
Oompa Midgets - Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:11 am
"GREAT JOB COMMISH!!!!! i just received 30 (i'm not joking) emails... most were from you."
Oompa Midgets - Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:28 pm - Smack Title: 2004 MTFFL Champ
Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:11 pm
by Jonathan S.
I know how to spell thesaurus. I bet you had to run and check to see if I spelled it correctly.
Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:21 pm
by Oompa Midgets
nope, spleling is won thign i can do!
Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:24 pm
by Jonathan S.
I see that.
Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:59 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
Teh cazry tnihg is taht eevn tihs can be udrenotosd, so in my oiniopn slelpnig is not taht itmpronat.
Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:30 pm
by Agitator
bilyeuofbaxter wrote:Teh cazry tnihg is taht eevn tihs can be udrenotosd, so in my oiniopn slelpnig is not taht itmpronat.
i guess this is how you thought a fat girl was skinny....