Page 1 of 2
Time for the Penis Funeral...I mean Bachelor Party
Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:14 am
by Jonathan S.
Well, I got engaged last night. I polished off several beers and a bottle of champagne during and afterwards.
Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:34 am
by Oompa Midgets
damn, that was quick! LOL
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:42 am
by Jonathan S.
7 Months
Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:48 am
by Oompa Midgets
i guess when u get that old u get kinda lonely!

what bout u wolfe?
Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:51 am
by Jonathan S.
Ha-ha; guess so.
Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:06 am
by Oompa Midgets
i didn't realize it had been that long!
i'm happy for u!!!!!
i still haven't met this fiance...
Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:16 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
Very funny. Who stole Jonathan's password and made that post?
Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 4:06 pm
by wolfe
Oompa Midgets wrote:i guess when u get that old u get kinda lonely!

what bout u wolfe?
Yes, I'm lonely. I'm trying to track down those Russian women who keep posting.
Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 4:07 pm
by wolfe
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !!!
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:07 pm
by thechosenone
way to go/......whoo hoooo