Page 1 of 2

Updates and new features coming soon

Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:01 pm
by wolfe
I added a link to league owner information. (http://www.mtffl.com/cgi-bin/ownerinfo.cgi) It's always been there I don't know why I lost the link.

On your team roster page (http://www.mtffl.com/cgi-bin/mtffl.cgi) you can edit the name of your stadium by clicking on its name.

Update your phone number on the owner profile page (http://www.mtffl.com/cgi-bin/owner_profile.cgi). A phone number may help with trades! And also I may need this some day. Don't worry, only current members are allowed to see this information. You will also see some settings for some features that I will be adding soon.

Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:14 pm
by Oompa Midgets
can we get an update on the draft day links???
i am curious to when people were drafted for trading purposes...
can u just upload the draft or do u have to input them manually???
when u get a chance...
THX

Posted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:58 pm
by Oompa Midgets
bump.......

Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 1:43 pm
by bstock
starters aren't locked. can i make a change at linebacker in the middle of the game

Re: Updates and new features coming soon

Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 6:49 pm
by Oompa Midgets
wolfe wrote:I added a link to league owner information. (http://www.mtffl.com/cgi-bin/ownerinfo.cgi) It's always been there I don't know why I lost the link.

On your team roster page (http://www.mtffl.com/cgi-bin/mtffl.cgi) you can edit the name of your stadium by clicking on its name.

Update your phone number on the owner profile page (http://www.mtffl.com/cgi-bin/owner_profile.cgi). A phone number may help with trades! And also I may need this some day. Don't worry, only current members are allowed to see this information. You will also see some settings for some features that I will be adding soon.
the Drop/Add Notification is not sending me emails when transactions take place!!!

Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:38 pm
by wolfe
Oompa Midgets wrote:can we get an update on the draft day links???
i am curious to when people were drafted for trading purposes...
can u just upload the draft or do u have to input them manually???
when u get a chance...
THX
Draft reports are now updated.

Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:44 pm
by Oompa Midgets
thx commish!!!

it may help me in trading since i have no clue when anyone was drafted in the 1st league!

Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:52 pm
by wolfe
bstock wrote:starters aren't locked. can i make a change at linebacker in the middle of the game
I appreciate everyone's honesty. I always have a few kinks to work out in Week 1. For the record, the only starter related transactions were Brian's testing of his LB status.

If this happens again, my unofficial co-commish (Will Gordy in the 1st league) has access to a magic button that can manually lock the players.

Re: Updates and new features coming soon

Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:53 pm
by wolfe
Oompa Midgets wrote:the Drop/Add Notification is not sending me emails when transactions take place!!!
I didn't expect to get this done until during Week 1. I hope to get this finished up in the next few days.

Re: Updates and new features coming soon

Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:28 pm
by Oompa Midgets
wolfe wrote:
Oompa Midgets wrote:the Drop/Add Notification is not sending me emails when transactions take place!!!
I didn't expect to get this done until during Week 1. I hope to get this finished up in the next few days.
GREAT JOB COMMISH!!!!!

i just received 30 (i'm not joking) emails about Jamal, KGB, and Chris Perry's injury status but they told me nothing...
i guess u r workin on that???