Page 1 of 1

Draft Day's a comin'

Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 2:26 pm
by wolfe
I just wanted to remind and clarify the slight changes in the draft this year. We are using a large paper draft board and 1"x4" labels to conduct the draft. We are not going to display the FLM software on a large TV like we have the last few years.

I will have my laptop there, but it is *my* laptop and I won't be sharing any player rankings, projections or other information. Bring your own material and be prepared.

Feel free to bring your own laptops. I'm going to bring some wired and wireless networking equipment if anyone needs to hook up to the Internet via Anthony's Internet connection.

Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:00 pm
by thechosenone
stingy huh!! whoooooo!

Posted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 2:47 pm
by Agitator
this should be fun......

Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 5:28 am
by The Guru
Commish we were expectig you to raise the bar and all we get is cardboard? Disappointing..