Page 1 of 2
Heard a nasty rumor
Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:19 am
by Jonathan S.
That the Gordys aren't showing up. Is this true Will?
Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:46 am
by mjgordy
The time pretty much sucks for us with the baby and all. Will may try to make it, but I'm going to have to draft remotely.
Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 3:35 pm
by Oompa Midgets
what about your aunt?
can she babysit?
i would like for everyone to be here if at all possible!!!
Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:11 am
by Jonathan S.
The Aunt is gone; I think she was politely told to leave.
Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 5:54 pm
by Oompa Midgets
they shouldn't have kicked her out until after the draft!!!

Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:22 pm
by mjgordy
Are you kidding me? She was here for 14 freaking weeks!! It was time for her to go!!! Anyway, she didn't do well with Michael for any great length of time. I don't think it would have worked out.
Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:41 pm
by Oompa Midgets
will Will be able to make it???
Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:01 pm
by mjgordy
Will is coming on Sunday with the holy grail, I mean the new trophy stand.
Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:07 pm
by Oompa Midgets
SWEET!!!
Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:20 pm
by wolfe
I really, really hope the new trophy stand has your name on it! We're having some procrastination problems.