Page 1 of 1
I am not alone!!!!
Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:13 pm
by wagordy
During draft I moaned I had never beaten the Eagles..... well..... After looking at the Eagles head-to-head records neither have the Rocky Tops (0-4) or the Punishers (0-6)!
Misery DOES love company!
Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:14 pm
by wagordy
My 0-7 record could be surpassed by the Punishers this year.
Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:33 pm
by Oompa Midgets
i looked at my history and i have a losing record to only 3 teams...
Eagles 3-4
Zippers 2-5
Orlando 6-8
i think i went 4-0 against them last season, but i cannot view any reports pre-2005...
Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:34 pm
by Oompa Midgets
i forgot to mention,
i have a 9-1 against Dave E...
HAHAHAHAHA
guess that is part of the reason he got me so wasted at the draft!

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:38 pm
by wolfe
I'm working on recreating all reports for years past. I hope to have it done by the weekend. I was waiting on a few bugs in the FLM software to be fixed before I started creating the reports.
You can still view last year's schedule here
http://www.mtffl.com/cgi-bin/sched.cgi? ... ague=mtffl
Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:45 pm
by Oompa Midgets
thx commish,
i was wrong, the zippers beat me last season...
i did beat the eagles twice in one season for the first time!