Page 1 of 1
Skin of my teeth
Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 8:23 am
by woody
Jonathan, I do believe we had the game of the week! I don't have the internet at home so I had no idea how close it was until this morning. I don't remember any of my games being so close last season.
Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:13 am
by Jonathan S.
Last year it seems that both of our games came down to Monday night. M. Lewis killed me with that fumble recovery in the fourth quarter. Of course, Akers choked on two field goals.
Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:57 am
by woody
I'm never good at remembering stuff that happened a year ago.
I hate to admit it, but I couldn't even remember who I had playing last night so I was basically clueless. How about a defensive starter being my top point getter?
Anyway, we'll meet again.
Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 11:39 am
by wagordy
No, there were 2 games of the week! Wendell and I change the lead about 4 times during the Monday night game. I was sweating it out!!! It really was very entertaining.
Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 6:33 am
by wbricker
Yeah, Will , Mr. McNabb & Kearney one play caused a 12 pt. swing. I thought had got away with one of my first five road games. Hope McNabb can hold on to the ball rest of season. Never did hit the big One to T.O.
