Page 1 of 2
Will this projection/prediction come true......
Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:32 pm
by wagordy
It would be funny. According to the projected scores for next week Donkey Kongs should soundly beat The Redneck like a bitch who forgot bring mustard for my hot pretzle to the tune of 256-88.2. Wonder what the odds in Vegas are for that one!
Ah hell I will put a Benjamin on The Redneck....you never know.......bitch.
Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 11:50 pm
by Oompa Midgets
i say no way JR scores 256!
at least i hope not because i ahve the record in the 1st league at 240-something....
Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 7:17 am
by wolfe
I ain't scared.
I guess I could build up an impressive fp/g by picking up a bunch of Week 1 anomalies. I'll bet that lineup's fp/g drops 100 points by next week. Furthermore 1/4 of those players probably won't be on Orlando's roster by the end of the year.
Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 7:55 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
Just call me Gambrell #2!
Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 7:59 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
By the way Anthony and Jeff have combined for 40.54% of all the posts made. Nerds.
Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:01 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
I do realize that adding up the total percentages of posts made by Anthony and Jeff also makes me a nerd.
Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:13 am
by wagordy
I do realize that adding up the total percentages of posts made by Anthony and Jeff also makes me a nerd.
Funny.
Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:31 pm
by Oompa Midgets
well, hemptown is favored by 11.2 over the Oompa Loompas...
if i take Culpepper out of the lineup he is only favored by .2!!!
i am still pissed at Cpep....
Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 3:43 pm
by wolfe
You should be pissed at the rest of your sorry ass team, Oompa. Your team had the worst potential points in the league.
Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 6:27 pm
by Oompa Midgets
maybe true, but if cpep would scored 2 points i woulda won my game...
what do u expect from a guy who got smashed on draft day?