Page 1 of 1
Keys
Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:18 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
Jonathan or Jeff. Do you know where my keys are located? My drunkness made me lose them. Check your cars if you don't care and tell me if they are in there.

Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:37 am
by Agitator
looks like someone will be delivering pizza on their bike for a little while....
do you have one of those baskets on the front of your bike?
Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:37 am
by Jonathan S.
I called just a little while ago to tell you that I thought I had them. I can bring them by this afternoon.
Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:12 pm
by wolfe
I found your vehicle registration and a Spankies receipt with some chick's phone number on it. I'll put them in the mail ASAP.
Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:02 pm
by wolfe
What's your address?
Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:12 pm
by Oompa Midgets
346A W. 9th St.
Cookeville, TN 38501
Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:08 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
123 Your Mama's House