Page 1 of 35
PREDATORS!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:48 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
Season starts tomorrow!
Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 12:39 pm
by wolfe
I haven't been paying attention to hockey since the Preds were knocked out of the playoffs in April 2004. I think Nashville will do better, but I don't believe they'll be a major force.
Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:50 pm
by Jonathan S.
SI picked them as the fifth best team in the league (not the West, the NHL). The new rules changes are geared toward the Preds.
Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:51 pm
by Oompa Midgets
can't wait till tomorrow night!!!!!
Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:43 am
by wolfe
Saw the score. How was the game?
Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:22 am
by Jonathan S.
I was in the beer line for our first tw goals. The game-winner by Hartnell seemed to painstakingly flutter by.
Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:36 am
by wagordy
It was good if I hadn't aquired food poisioning! I threw up out side the GEC twice and 3 more times at home. If I didn't fell so damn bad I would have kicked the shit out of the people making fun of me for drinking to much. I didn't even have one fucking beer! Anyway I am not at work today but I do feel a bit better. But the preds looked pretty good from what I remember and the D especially looked good.
Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:49 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
Denial paves the road to addiction Will.
Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:13 pm
by woody
^^Nice!
Hope you feel better soon Gordy.
Was I the only one who thought we looked sluggish? I hope it was just me, but they seemed a bit flat after the first 10 minutes or so. I'm glad we won though, and it was great to see a hockey game again. Also, how 'bout the painfully slow beer lines and generally shitty service? I waited in a beer line behind 4 people for 15-20 mins. only to advance 2 spots, get pissed off and walk away empty handed.??!!!?!! They need to solve that problem ASAFP!
Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:11 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
2-0