Page 1 of 1

??????????????

Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:44 pm
by Oompa Midgets
yo commish,
smallwood offered me a trade in the 1st league, and it is showing it in the 2nd league....????
it shows i have 2 trades under Oompa Loompas and 1 under Midgets but it shows them backwards....
CRAZY STUFF!!!

it says the player/pick is no longer available....

Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:34 pm
by The Guru
I got that too in a league 1 offer of yours.

Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:20 pm
by wolfe
I have trades pending in both leagues and I don't see this. Where are you seeing this? On your Trade Desk page?
For the Bitter Midgets I can see that there is a pending trade #1899.
For the Gamblers, I see pending trade #1927.

Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:31 pm
by Oompa Midgets
yes, on the trade desk page!!!
it got the 1st and 2nd leagues crossed up somehow!

the Eagles sent a trade to the Oompa Loompas and the Bitter Midgets received it...

Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:18 pm
by wolfe
Do one of these two things:

Give me permission to log in with your login to see the screen my self.
- or -
Take a screen shot and send it to me. (Press the PRINT SCREEN button then paste it in Word or Wordpad)

What I'm looking for:
What team menu is 'open' on the navigation menu.
The text at the top of the page "Trade Desk for ...".
Other references to the wrong league.

Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:20 pm
by Oompa Midgets
i already cancelled it so it is no longer on there, but if u want my log-in info just let me know...

Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:45 pm
by Agitator
i want your log-in info so i can drop all your players

Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:31 am
by The Guru
Yea I cancelled Oompa's offer, when it said it couldnt be executed plus it wasnt any good anyway. haha