Page 1 of 2

Extra QB???

Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:51 pm
by Oompa Midgets
anyone have an extra decent QB for cheap???
i had to pick up Chris Simms for this week... :cry:

Cpep out and Bulger on bye...please help

Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:22 pm
by wolfe
I have a running back that has thrown for 3 TD's this season ... but you're not getting him.

Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:23 pm
by wolfe
And I had to pick up David Carr.
He spends more time on his back than your mom!

Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:39 pm
by Oompa Midgets
wolfe wrote:And I had to pick up David Carr.
He spends more time on his back than your mom!
i seriously doubt that! :P

Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:45 pm
by bstock
sorry, im in a different league

Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:31 am
by the Man, the Myth...
How about the ever exciting Micheal Vick?? Make me an offer Anthony...an intelligent offer and we can do business!!

Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:07 pm
by Oompa Midgets
what is an intelligent offer???

i wouldn't want to give much for him...

Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:34 pm
by Jonathan S.
Sounds like an intelligent offer to me, but then again what do I know; I gave up first and fifth round picks for Travis Henry.

Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:51 am
by the Man, the Myth...
OK...an offer has officially been sent.

Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:14 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
I need an entire team. Any offers?