Page 1 of 2

Food

Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 11:42 am
by wolfe
Pizza?

Here's what I'll order for Draft Day. Bring about $3-4 bucks if you want to eat. Bring your own sodas, beer, other food, etc.

I'm only going to order 5 pizzas for this draft. We had 8 pizzas for the other league and we barely ate 4 of them.

Pepperoni - 1 thin, 1 pan
Cheese - 1 thin, 1 hand toss
Sausage - 1 hand toss

Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 12:47 pm
by Jonathan S.
How about Sausage pan? Please.

Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 1:31 pm
by wolfe
OK. Whatever.

Pepperoni - 1 thin, 1 pan
Cheese - 1 thin, 1 hand toss
Sausage - 1 pan

Even though I still have almost 2 whole sausage pizzas leftover from our initial order of 2. No one eats sausage. Except Jonathan. Jonathan eats the sausage. :wink:

Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 3:25 pm
by Jonathan S.
If you still have two sausage pizzas left from last week, then why did you include sausage in your list up above? I simply asked for the hand tossed to be a pan. So because you have included sausage in your list, when you still have two left at home; it is evident that you are the one who desires sausage!

Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 4:20 pm
by wolfe
Jonathan S. wrote:If you still have two sausage pizzas left from last week, then why did you include sausage in your list up above?
Variety.

How about ham, instead? Chicken? Yak? :crap:?

Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 10:28 pm
by wagordy
Sausage is my favorite actually but I think I will show up a little early and grill some hotdogs if thats ok Jeff? You have a grill correct? I am just not a pizza fan(especially pizza from the HUT).

Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 7:17 am
by Jonathan S.
You gonna bring enough for everyone?

Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 8:16 am
by wolfe
Should I forget pizza and just make Will cook for us?

Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 9:44 am
by Jonathan S.
Will's turn to cook.

Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 9:52 am
by wolfe
I'll buy some meat and buns if someone else cooks.