Page 1 of 1
love me some me
Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:16 pm
by wolfe
is the punishment fair?
is T.O. just trying to get traded?
Do the Eagles have a playoff chance now?
Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:37 pm
by wagordy
He is being a child. He is being passive agressive. He is pissed that the y have said in the past they could win without him and now he is taking them to task.
Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:42 am
by Jonathan S.
I don't think that he is entirely incorrect when he says that the Eagles have no class. Some of their actions speak to this.
Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:01 am
by woody
His ego gets in the way of reality. I've never been a big fan of the Iggles organization, but I think it would be great if they saw some playoff success without him. He needs to stop acting like a bitch.