Page 1 of 2

No more TO!

Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:39 pm
by Oompa Midgets
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5062222

now i don't feel as bad about trading him!!!

Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:58 pm
by woody
Buh-bye.

Jackass!

From FoxSports.com: "Owens has been angry with the Eagles since management refused to redo his contract just one season into the seven-year, $48.97 million deal he signed when he came to Philadelphia in March 2004."

I think that says it all.

Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:23 am
by Jonathan S.
See last night's game? Maybe T.O. is right about some things afterall. Maybe he and Rush Limbaugh should start a club. They both could be right about Mr. McNab.

Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:25 am
by wolfe
Yeah, Brett Favre never throws interceptions.
I would take McNabb over Favre.

Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:45 am
by Jonathan S.
Oh, and I'm sick of those Mama McNabb's Chunky Soup commercials; maybe next year year we won't have to put up with her; I don't hate the Eagles (I was a fan for 20 years before the Titans came).

Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:15 pm
by wolfe
I love all the McNabbs. And I love T.O.
Stop all this hate. :(

Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:44 pm
by Oompa Midgets
i hate all EAGLES including Sheffield...

Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:02 am
by Jonathan S.
What about Eddie the Eagle?

Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:02 am
by Jonathan S.
E-A-G-L-E-S-...EAGLES!!!

Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:19 am
by the Man, the Myth...
Whenever T.O. goes to Denver next year and Plummer is throwing the ball downfield to him, you will regret that trade then!!!