Page 1 of 2

Who's in favor of Will cooking?

Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 9:09 am
by Jonathan S.
Shouldn't Will cook? :thumbup:

Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 9:34 am
by wagordy
Iwill be cooking enough for Michelle and I. I think Dave is bringing his own meats to grill as well. Anyone is welcome to join us on the grill, prioir to the draft.

Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 10:05 am
by Jonathan S.
That's no fair. Just hoarding it all to yourself.

Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 1:49 am
by wagordy
Not hoarding I am just using my energy for hopefully a good draft. Two 8-6 seasons just aint good enough.

Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 9:51 am
by wolfe
Will, when was the last time you were in the playoffs?

Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 11:49 am
by wagordy
1999 :cry: :evil: :!:

Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 11:50 am
by wagordy
Why did you ask. That has nothing to do with food and or an above .500 record!!

Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 11:50 am
by wolfe
THAT'S A LONG TIME AGO!!!!!!!

Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 11:59 am
by Jonathan S.
I was still in my twenties back in 1999. That was a long time ago.

Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 1:02 pm
by wolfe
I was in my 4th year as a college senior in 1999.