Page 1 of 1

WILD CARD

Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:02 pm
by Oompa Midgets
well, i still have a shot but it is a slim one..
down 61.1 points to the Eagles for the wild card...
feelin safe smallwood???

Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:11 pm
by Jonathan S.
No, never.

Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:44 am
by wagordy
I think it is a bit too much. If it was 40 it might be more interesting.

Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:27 am
by Jonathan S.
I made up the same amount on him last year in one game with only two players in the other league.

Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 10:21 am
by Oompa Midgets
i was down 40 in the 2nd league heading into this week, and i am currently ahead by 10 points but he has Vick playing tonight against the shitty saints...

Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:38 pm
by wagordy
If Jeff doesn't lose I am out!!!! Go Wendell!