Page 1 of 1

Mike Vrabel

Posted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:23 am
by woody
I was a few points down going into last nights game and Mike Vrabel and Tedi Bruschi had been averaging enough points that I felt pretty good about things, but what are the odds that a linebacker gets TWO TDs in a game?!!?! I wasn't even paying much attention to the game until I heard Al Michaels say, "And that is Vrabel's second TD." Plus, I was extremely happy with my decision to pick up and start Kyle Boller instead of Peyton. He made me look like I know what I'm doing.

Can you guys hear that?

Reg-gie! Reg-gie! Reg-gie!

Posted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:59 am
by wolfe
With the first pick of the 2006 draft, the Nashville Knuckledraggers select RB Reggie Bush.

Now on the clock, Novi Yankees.

Who you gonna take, Michelle?

Posted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:18 am
by woody
By the way, Michelle, I think you and I had the most evenly matched teams in the league this year, so I must admit I was a bit nervous about this last game.