Page 1 of 1

The XL

Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:54 am
by wolfe
Who's going to win?

Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:15 pm
by Oompa Midgets
27-24 Steelers

bye-bye Bettis!

Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:35 pm
by Agitator
the steelers look real good right now...

i wouldn't bet against them!

Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:46 pm
by wolfe
If I had anything to bet, I would put it on the 'Hawks. Anyway, here's my prediction.

Seahawks 31
Steelers 24

Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:15 pm
by wolfe
Congrats to the Steelers.
Fuck everyone else in Pittsburgh.

Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:48 am
by Agitator
why don't you tell us how you really feel, jeff....

Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:36 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
I predict 21-10 Steelers.

Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:40 am
by Oompa Midgets
brave prediction dave

Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:58 pm
by Agitator
i can't believe blue was right.....!

Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:27 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
My postdiction was perfect.