Page 1 of 5

Website move

Posted: Thu May 11, 2006 8:28 am
by wolfe
I'm switching web hosting services again. I'm just now happy with the last 4 months. The site will be down soon for a couple of days.

Posted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:45 am
by Agitator
when it comes back up are we going to have all those kick ass graphics and new color schemes you keep talking about???

Posted: Thu May 11, 2006 12:58 pm
by wolfe
You keep dreaming...

Posted: Thu May 11, 2006 12:59 pm
by wolfe
I just realized that I can't spell. In my original post I meant to say, "I'm just not happy with the last 4 months."

Posted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:00 pm
by Agitator
you man to tell me this site is the best it will ever be and there is nothing you can do to enhance it???

brian is a graphic desiner, maybe he can design you some kind of graphic

Posted: Thu May 11, 2006 6:27 pm
by wolfe
function over form

Posted: Fri May 12, 2006 10:29 am
by Oompa Midgets
Agitator wrote:you man to tell me this site is the best it will ever be and there is nothing you can do to enhance it???

brian is a graphic desiner, maybe he can design you some kind of graphic
quit being such a DICK to the commish hog!

the site looks great...

when is that waiver wire coming???

Posted: Sat May 13, 2006 11:20 pm
by wolfe
It's over. The site move is complete. Same old boring site.

Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 6:46 pm
by Agitator
"same boring site"

you took the words out of my mouth...

Posted: Wed May 17, 2006 1:44 pm
by bstock
Image