Page 1 of 1

Bye Weeks

Posted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:12 pm
by Agitator
i wish for bye weeks to be on our roster.

Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:26 am
by The Guru
I wish for Hogg be limited to two posts a week...

Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:01 am
by Agitator
i'll limit myself to 2 posts a week that talk about how my team is going to smack yours around this season....

Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:16 am
by wolfe
All players have been updated with the current NFL team information - at least as far as the FLM database goes. I have updated the NFL schedule which will give the correct bye week information.

One thing I noticed is the NFL has changed their bye week format. When the league went to 32 teams they had 4 teams on byes from Weeks 3-10. This year the bye weeks are Weeks 3-9, with two extra teams on Week 6 & 7. It sort of messes up our perfect fantasy schedule, but I guess we can live with it.

Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:20 pm
by Agitator
thanks jeff!