Page 1 of 1

Drunk fest '06!

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:29 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
Who plans on attending the brewfest in Nashville this weekend? Jeff you need to get your sorry ass in town!

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:26 am
by wolfe
When is it specifically?

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:30 am
by Jonathan S.
Saturday. All day; thought you were helping your brother move?

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:30 am
by Oompa Midgets
saturday from 2-8pm!!!

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:03 pm
by wolfe
I am helping my brother move - on Saturday afternoon. That's why I was asking exactly when this event was happening.

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:13 pm
by Jonathan S.
Family con you into coming home on your birthday to help move?

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:12 pm
by wolfe
I don't think anyone in my family even knows it's my birthday. At this point, I have so much "moving debt" that any time someone needs to move I'm obligated to go to the ends of the Earth to help them move.

Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:40 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
Anthony's has some trouble with movements, maybe he could use some of your help Jeff.