Page 1 of 1

Drunks!

Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:07 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
Jonathan our picture is on the Tennessean website. Go to the birdseye view on the front page. We are #43 out of 99. Damn we're sexy, and by we I mean me.

Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:24 pm
by Jonathan S.
Whatever. I sexed that picture up.

Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:30 pm
by Jonathan S.

Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:31 pm
by Jonathan S.
Image


$28.00 and all the Heinkeken and Olde Towne Bock we could drink. That was the best bock ever.

Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:28 pm
by Agitator
what a bunch of dorks...

Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:00 pm
by Oompa Midgets
and if u look real closely u can see anthony in the bushes in the background!!!

Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:36 pm
by Jonathan S.
I hope you didn't fall into where that guy said he took a shit.