Page 1 of 1
New Team Name
Posted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:11 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
Due to the Baxter Redneck moving locations and a lack of success a new team name is in order. Several options were considered and the owner has decided on the Omicron 8's. A new helmut design is in the works also.
Posted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:27 pm
by Agitator
that name sucks.....
try again..
Posted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:38 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
I like it even more now.
Posted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:38 pm
by Agitator
what about...
Damaged GOODS!
the TDOT TNOTS (as in not fixing briley parkway---when do you get stationed over there? that road sucks!!)
Posted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:40 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
I'm a bridge designer not a doctor, I mean construction worker, damn it.
Posted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:49 pm
by Agitator
then design a bridge to go over teh top of that road.... they are going to fix it anyway.
Posted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:27 pm
by Jonathan S.
You need to put Persei in there. It is so pleasant to say. P-E-R-S-E-I (PercyEye).