Page 1 of 1

freezer deadline tonight

Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:36 am
by Oompa Midgets
and 5 teams still have not frozen!!!

Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:42 am
by Jonathan S.
Yeah; maybe some deals are in the works. Maybe some teams are just not showing their cards yet. So?

Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:56 am
by wolfe
Maybe some teams are just not showing their cards yet.
I have never understood that strategy.

Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:53 pm
by wolfe
I hope I can stay sober enough to stay awake until 1am ET. Chances are not good.

Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:59 pm
by Oompa Midgets
get crunk jeffrey!!!

Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:16 am
by the Man, the Myth...
So are all the Rocky Tops players up for grabs in the upcoming draft?? Looks like the only one who didnt make the save deadline.

Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:07 am
by Agitator
i can't find the thread, but jeff once said that if any team didn't have them in by the deadline got all their players dropped....

hold him to it !!!!

Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:22 am
by wolfe
Stay out of this, hog.

Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:29 am
by Jonathan S.
I was afraid that Wendell wouldn't freeze his players. I just had a feeling.